having to decide between two choices is hard enough. but three? oh it’s extremely tough now. i was able to ask for another week from the hospital where i was interviewed before to think things over. i agreed to their offer, which really is acceptable to me already. what makes me hesitate though is the working hours that i have to endure. split duty; the other half of which would require me to stay until midnight. it’s no problem to most. but i’m not really a night person, and evenings are when our family is complete, when we can share with each other the hustle and bustle of the whole day doing each our own stuff. so you see i’d be missing all the fun if ever. besides, wondering what the other choice has to offer makes me stop and think awhile.
but still jittery of this new going ons in my life, comes this new opportunity that one wouldn’t be able to ignore. a call came from the bigger and more reputable hospital to review my resume again for possible placement. but now again i stopped. and i shall wait. not for any call from these possible employers. but for the voice of God to tell me what to do next. He didn’t fail me last week. He will not fail me ever. meanwhile, my hands are full with what i love doing most and what God has assigned for me at the moment. take care of my family. and do my art. which i intend to do. with or without the job offers that are coming my way.